Newsline is the Conservative Newsletter for Moreton, Lingham and Saughall Massie.
It is paid for by the local Conservatives and is delivered to more than 11,000 people by local volunteers.
We report on local news and also feed back on things we’ve done to improve life in the community.
- report on party political mudslinging
- repeat allegations and rumours
- claim the credit for things we haven’t done
- make promises we can’t keep
- take an active interest in local issues
- use whatever contacts we have to tackle issues
- respect the confidentiality of correspondents
- try our best to keep you informed of progress
If you can help to deliver Newsline, or if you have any suggestions for future articles, let us know.