Wirral Constituency Office of Esther McVey MP.
Business Administration Modern Apprenticeship
£11,154 per annum
Based in the Wirral Office of Esther McVey M.P, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice.
The person we are looking for will be punctual, reliable, a good communicator and have a willingness to learn new skills. A basic knowledge of Microsoft packages would also be an advantage for this post.
The duties expected to be carried out in this role include:
- Photocopying, collating and banding documents as required
- Filing using numerical, alpha and alpha numerical systems
- Inputting data onto computerized systems
- Ensuring constituents records are kept up-to date
- Assisting in the production of reports
- Taking messages and dealing with queries
- Distributing routine correspondence
The successful applicant will undertake on and off the job training leading to an NVQ Level 2 in Business & Administration, including Key skills and a Technical Certificate.
You normal hours of will work 39 hours per week, Monday–Friday. You may be required to work some Saturdays and evenings dependent on the MP’s Surgery and workload.
The role will be based at the MP’s Constituency Office in Hoylake.
Want more information? Call 0151 632 4348
or email: email@example.com